Engagement sessions are a fun way for us to connect before the wedding. There are so many benefits to an engagement sessions including getting to know each other, allowing me to see how you two interact in front of the camera, and finding the poses that are the most flattering on you for your wedding day!
- We don't want to be super matchy matchy, instead compliment each other.
- I also recommend bringing two outfits so you have a nice variety in your pictures
- Wear solids vs patterns. Patterns can be distracting and take away from pictures
- If you want to wear heels, bring comfy shoes for walking. Often times a little walking is required at some locations and might include a trail. We don't want any sprained ankles!
- Red is a favorite of mine, it gives a very romantic vibe
- When choosing outfits, think about your save the dates and colors. You want to choose outfits that will look nicely on your invites/save the dates!
Incorporate your personality
I think you should have a good variety. Get more formal "engagementy" photos, then your second outfit/idea should incorporate more of your personality and be fun! Here are some ideas
(please note, some photos are pulled from Pinterest!)